Friday, May 14, 2010

Where to Buy Physical Gold in Tokyo

Today I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off but I wanted to reply to a friend who asked, "Where is the best place in Tokyo to buy physical gold?"

Well, I don't usually do this sort of thing (because someone is sure to say, "I know someplace better!"), but let me tell you the best place I've found (I mean, price and service-wise).

The place is called, Tokyo Kikinzoku Jiganenten. It is 30 seconds walk from the South Exit of Okachimachi Station.

Tokyo Kikinzoku Jiganenten KK
5-21-7 Ueno, Taito-Ku,
Tokyo, Japan 110-0005


株式会社東京貴金属地金店
〒110-0005
東京都台東区上野5丁目21番7号
TEL 03-3836-0050
FAX 03-3836-0214
テレフォンサービス03-3836-2200


URL: http://www.tohki.net/

Another good thing about this place is that if you buy over the "legal limit" that must be reported to the tax office, they will allow you to buy without giving your name and address.

Thanks to those businesses who still support the free market! I mean, we buy the gold so that we don't have to pay extra taxes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.