Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Slow Motion Running With a Japanese Twist

Since I am so flustered with this Japanese politics thing, I thought I'd let you watch this funny video. Slow motion running with a Japanese twist.

Things like this make everything all better... After all, when you really stop to think about it... It really doesn't matter. (I really like the little boy at 3:06).

CLICK ON VIDEO FOR LARGER IMAGE SCREEN - ENJOY! 


From Neatorama:

Ah, the beauty of slow motion video…with a crazy Japanese twist. I ended grinning like a fool by the end of the video as each individual running has a unique and hilarious run. This certainly made my day a whole lot bearable. Keep this in mind when you get near the end,”It’s like a lava lamp…”!


Give your wife and kids - or your loved one - a big hug. That's all that really counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by emfaruq. All Rights Reserved.